GetFast.Cash is not a lender and is not responsible for any lending product advertised or offered to you, or for any credit decisions made about you. No specific loan products are offered to you on this Site. Specific loan products are offered to you directly by the lender.
You agree that clicking “Get Cash Now” (or other such button you use to submit your loan request) acts as your electronic signature. You further consent that we and any lender we share your request with can communicate with you electronically and that any required disclosures may be provided to you electronically, including without limitation any notices of adverse action that a lender is required send to you. You also confirm that you have the ability to access documents electronically, including the ability to view and save PDF files.
GetFast.Cash reserves the right to reject your inquiry at any time for any reason not prohibited by law. GetFast.Cash may require additional information or verification before your loan request is accepted. When you submit your information through a form on our Site, you will be connected with a lender for further consideration based on the lender’s policies and procedures. This does not mean your loan has been approved. Loan approval is solely the lender’s decision. GetFast.Cash is not responsible for taking, approving or denying your loan request. By submitting your information, you agree that if we cannot find a lender that can offer you the type of loan you initially requested, we will search our network of lenders and lending partners to see if we can find other lenders and lending partners with different loan products to help you.
Participating lenders and lending partners may verify your social security number, driver’s license number or other federal or state identification, as well as review your credit worthiness through national databases that may include Equifax, Transunion, Experian and other credit bureaus. By submitting your information to us, you agree that lenders and lending partners may obtain such credit reports and verify your information.
You must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the United States to submit a loan request. You agree not to use this Site for any illegal or inappropriate activities.
The trademarks, titles, characters, trade names, graphics, designs and other properties, including all software, text and images appearing on this Site is the intellectual property of GetFast.Cash, its licensees, or other third parties who have authorized use of such properties on the Site.
You have permission to view and make copies of documents, pages, images or other materials or content on this site for the sole purposes of requesting a loan. GetFast.Cash reserves all other rights in this Site and its contents. You may not distribute, display, transmit or disseminate any documents, pages, images, materials or content without our prior written consent. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as conferring any right or license to any trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right.
GetFast.Cash uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Site is accurate, but accuracy is not guaranteed. GetFast.Cash makes no representations regarding your use of this Site or results that you may or may not obtain through such use.
NEITHER GetFast.Cash NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS SITE. EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS ARE APPLIED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This Site may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. GetFast.Cash is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of third party websites, and the existence of such links should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation of those websites, the product or service offered or any third parties associated with those websites.
GetFast.Cash uses industry-recognized technology to protect your personal information. Although GetFast.Cash takes commercially reasonable measures to secure your personal information submitted through this Site, GetFast.Cash cannot guarantee that your information will not be intercepted or decrypted by others. So long as GetFast.Cash uses commercially reasonable security measures, it accepts no responsibility for such interception or decryption except as required by law.
GetFast.Cash does not charge you any fees for your use of this Site or our marketplace service. GetFast.Cash is not acting as an agent for (1) you, (2) any lender or (3) any supplier or vendor used in the evaluation of your loan inquiry or other use of this Site. GetFast.Cash may receive compensation from lenders and lending partners and other third parties for its services.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GetFast.Cash, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use or attempted use of the Site.
ANY PROCEEDINGS TO RESOLVE, LITIGATE OR ARBITRATE ANY DISPUTE IN ANY FORUM WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. NEITHER YOU NOR GetFast.Cash WILL SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY OTHER PROCEEDING IN WHICH EITHER PARTY ACTS OR PROPOSES TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. NO ARBITRATION OR PROCEEDING WILL BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF ALL PARTIES TO ALL AFFECTED ARBITRATIONS OR PROCEEDINGS. FURTHERMORE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE AGAINST ANY LENDER TO WHOM YOU ARE REFERRED HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY OTHER PROCEEDING IN WHICH EITHER PARTY ACTS OR PROPOSES TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER MAY BE LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BUT IS INTENDED TO BE ENFORCED TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO YOUR LOAN REQUEST STATUS, YOU MUST CONTACT YOUR LENDER DIRECTLY. GetFast.Cash IS NOT YOUR LENDER AND CANNOT ACCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LOAN APPROVAL OR STATUS.
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You have the option, but not obligation, to sign up and receive a free eBook from us. Should you do so, you are agreeing to receive further emailings from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
15. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing” or instituting a “DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2018 GetFast.Cash.
19. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
20. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
21. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force, and
(b) Publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.